We are proud of our dry dock at Maximo Marina. While ‘on hard’ at our Boatyard our team will manage repairs to your vessel with our promise of quality workmanship and timeliness. Each of our services is provided with a best-in-class level of quality and attention to detail.
|Monday to Friday
||8:00am to 4:00pm
|Weekends (Sat & Sun)
3701 50th Ave. South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
- 50-ton Marine Travelift with remote control (18’ Inside Clear Width)
- Accommodation for 65' boats ‘on hard’.
- Three refit shelters (36’w x 36’h x 70’L)
- On-site workshops for wood, fiberglass, aluminum, stainless steel and bronze.
- Fueling Services – diesel and gasoline (see ‘Services’)
- Inboards, Outboards, or I/O's
- Gas and Diesel
- Service, Repair, and Maintenance
- Fiberglass/Gel Coat Repair
- Running Gear
- Pressure Washing
- Cutlass Bearings
- Prop Reconditioning
- Fixed Pump-Out Services
- Painting Anitifouling and Topsides
- Sail and Rigging
- Osmosis Repairs
- Fabrication Services
- Electrical Systems including Gernation and Distribution
- Engine Systems including Shafting, Cutlass Bearings, and Propellers
- Through Hull Connections and Seacocks
The following Rules and Regulations have been compiled for your personal safety and the protection of your vessel:
- Maximo Boatyard assumes no responsibility for accidents, injury, or death to any person in or working within the yard at any time. All persons wishing to enter the Boatyard for any reason, do so at their own risk.
- No one will be allowed to remain on board any vessel being hauled, moved, or re-propped.
- The raising of sails or removal of standing rigging is strictly prohibited while yachts are on hard standing.
- No one shall go aloft while the vessel is on yard property.
- No prop stands are to be moved at any time. Prop stands are only to be moved by the Maximo Boatyard team.
- No outside vehicles shall be permitted to operate within the work yard without prior approval.
- All work is to be performed by preferred contractors of IGY or yard personnel only.
- Work undertaken by external contractors is strictly prohibited unless prior authorization is given by MBY management. Violation of this rule may result in immediate settlement of all current charges and vessel launching regardless of the status of work in progress.
- Do not help yourself to materials or stores. Please ask for assistance from a yard employee. Any violation of this will be considered theft and the appropriate authorities will be engaged.
- Power tools will not be rented or loaned to anyone at any time.
- Anyone found tampering with yard equipment or materials will be charged in full for replacement costs or repairs, or face prosecution by Marina Management.
- Open fires are prohibited at all times.
- The location of the vessel in the Boatyard is at the discretion of the Boatyard Management.
- Spray painting is permitted only with prior approval from MBY Boatyard team.
- Management requests that all vessels keep their area clean. Waste oil must be put into approved receptacles. Non-crushable waste must be put into the collection dock.
- Storage boats that do not wish to pay in advance shall be invoiced at the daily rate for berthing until advance payment is received. Only advance payment for monthly or quarterly storage will generate the discounted storage rates.
- All outstanding invoices must be paid and receipts produced to Boatyard management prior to launching any vessel.
- Please lock your boats and dinghies when left unattended. Dinghies should never be left unlocked while unattended.
- Please leave a set of boat keys with the yard manager. In the event of an emergency, access to your boat will need to be available.
- Property remaining on the vessel during storage and/or periods of maintenance is to be correctly documented. This is to be verified and agreed on by the Boatyard manager for security purposes prior to the commencement of work.
Please do not hesitate to consult our Marina Team
Special Requests or Questions.